Here’s your chance to make a difference and to experience the pleasures that come with helping others! Volunteering with CAIR-Massachusetts is an excellent way to exercise our faith, work towards a better America, build your resume, and gain a wide range of experience. We provide our volunteers with letters of recommendation and proof of volunteer hours.
Areas in which we need assistance include:
- Legal assistance
- Media and communications
- Community outreach
- Government advocacy
- Interfaith work
- Event planning
- Youth programming
Please send a description of your background, skills or experience, and desired number of hours per week to email@example.com.
We currently do not have any full-time positions available.
We currently do not have any part-time/temporary positions available.
Youth Advocacy Internship
- Paid/5-10 Hours per week
- May-August 2021 Timeframe
- This internship is remote, anyone within Massachusetts is welcome to apply.
- We are looking for a committed undergraduate student for the position of Youth Advocacy Intern at CAIR – MA. This opportunity will allow you to work alongside the Youth Advocacy Coordinator, Fatuma Mohamed, on statewide initiatives including the Muslim Youth Leadership Program.
- Intern will be working closely with Youth Advocacy coordinator to plan, organize, and run MYLP.
- Applicants must be passionate about civil rights, organizing, and advocacy work in the Muslim community.
- All those interested are encouraged to apply with a (1) resume (2) contact information for two references at f-mohamed[at]cair.com.”